Master’s Degree Programme in Public Sector Management
The Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM) in collaboration with the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) and the support of the Africa Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) is inviting applications from suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans who wish to gain admission into New Master’s Degree Programme in Public Sector Management to be held at GIMPA, Ghana.
· Be resident nationals of Sierra Leone.
· Be not more than 45 years of age (men) or 50 years of age (women) by January 2009.
· Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification certified by the National Accreditation Board (or appropriate national authority)
· Have at least four (4) years relevant work experience in Public Sector Management after first degree or professional qualification.
· Have competency in at least the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
· Present a plan specifying how the newly acquired skills and knowledge will be applied in solving problems at the work place.
· Possess leadership potential evidenced by current employment status.
· Have permission or endorsement from employers (very important).
APPLICATION PROCEDURE (Sierra Leonean Applicants)
Application forms can be obtained with a non refundable fee of one hundred and sixty five thousand Leones (Le 165,000) which must be paid into the college’s account at the Rokel Commercial Bank Limited, a/c no. 1019194 with the evidence of payment presented to:
The Admissions and Academic Affairs Office
Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM)
Main Campus –Tower Hill
A.J. Momoh Street, Freetown
downloaded from the GIMPA website: www.gimpa.edu.gh
Deadline for the receipt of completed application forms is 30th May 2008. Late applications will NOT be accepted. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
The PSMTP programme brochure will be given at the point of purchase of the application form or may be downloaded from the GIMPA website: www.gimpa.edu.gh
Certified copies of all certificates, original transcripts; and two (2) endorsed recent passport size photographs must accompany all application forms.
Provision has been made to admit fee-paying participants from both the public and private sector organizations on to the programme.
For Further Enquiries contact:
Program Coordinator: Short Course and Consultancy Coordinator
IPAM George Street Campus
4, George Street
Tel: + 232-76-433349&+232-33-382086