REPUBLIC OF SIERRA LEONE
NATIONAL AIDS SECRETARIAT
GLOBAL FUND HIV/AIDS RESPONSE PROGRAM
GRANT No: SLE-H-NAS
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR SUPPLY OF
ANTI RETROVIRAL DRUGS
1. The Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) of Sierra Leone has received a grant from the Global Fund in various currencies towards the cost of the Sierra Leone HIV/AIDS Response Program and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
2. The National AIDS Secretariat (NAS), acting on behalf of the CCM of Sierra Leone now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders to supply various quantities of Anti Retroviral Drugs as indicated in Section VI -Schedule of Requirements of the bidding document.
3. Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding procedures of the Sierra Leone Public Procurement Act 2004 and the Global Fund Quality Assurance Policy for single and limited source pharmaceutical products.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the NAS and inspect the bidding documents during working hours from 0900 to 1700 GMT at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of US$100.00 or equivalent in Leones. The method of payment will be cashier’s check or cash.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10.00 hours GMT, on 20th July 2012. Award recommendations will be made on product by product basis. Each bid must be accompanied by a security of minimum 2.5% of bid price, issued by a reputable bank and in the form attached in Annex 4 of the bidding document. Bids without the required securities will be declared non-responsive and rejected. In addition, national bidders must provide valid copies of the following documents: Business License, National Revenue Tax Clearance Certificate, and National Social Security and Insurance Trust Clearance Certificate.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 10.00 hours GMT, on 20th July 2012 at the Conference Room of the National AIDS Secretariat. Late bids will be rejected.
The Address is:
National AIDS Secretariat
15A Kingharman Road, Brookfields,
Freetown, Sierra Leone
© Copyright by Awareness Times
Newspaper in Freetown, Sierra Leone.