Good News as Almost 100 Ebola Patients Discharged
Ministry of Health & Sanitation, Sierra Leone - Ebola Update July 21, 2014
Ebola Viral Disease Situation Report
• The cumulative number of Laboratory confirmed cases are 409 and 139 confirmed deaths
• Ninety-eight (98) patients have survived the disease and have been discharged
• For the 20th July 2014, a total of nine (9) samples were received by the Laboratory: Kailahun (3), Kenema (3), Western Area (2) and Bo (1). Four of these samples are positive for Ebola. 2 from Kailahun, 1 from Bo and 1 from Kenema.
• Three of the total samples are negative from Kailahun (1) and Western Area (2). The remaining 2 samples are in for re-testing all from Kenema
• One of the previous sample that were in for re sampling yesterday is now negative from Bo district.
© Copyright by Awareness Times
Newspaper in Freetown, Sierra Leone.